Chinas rise to a superpower cannot be ignored even by hotels. According to Expedia – strategies U.S. hotels plan to use to capture their share of China’s burgeoning travel market include
- 52% of US hoteliers plan to add Chinese teas to their in-house menus
- 71% plan to partner with China UnionPay
- 63% plan to establish on-site translation services
- 46% already offer a Mandarin-version of its website
- 59% plan to offer Chinese newspapers or magazines
So when is India going to make this much of an impact?