If we want our guests to take us seriously, we must first look at building trust-bridges with them. Some of the factors that help develop trust with our guests are:
- Execute guest requests promptly and attend to their queries and complaints with alacrity
- Your body language and communication must communicate your openness and care for the guest.
- Do homework about your guest through ‘in-house guest recognition programs’, MICROS, social media, LinkedIn etc.
- To create a connection, seek for anything common between the guest and you in terms of Language, Interest, Caste, Acquaintances, etc.
- Exude confidence – a smile is the shortest distance between two people.
- Guests would like to deal with competent supervisors / executives.
- Remember that Competence is created by a) The Organization you work for b) Similar projects you or your company may have executed and c) You